Avero Diagnostics is dedicated to making a positive impact on the lives of patients
and the physicians who treat them. We take a patient-centered approach to laboratory medicine. We identify each specimen as a patient. And we play a major role in the continuity of patient care.
What this means for you:
- No unnecessary or inappropriate testing
- Proper specimen collection, handling, and testing
- More accurate and timely results
- Better-informed conversations with your healthcare provider
Taking care of your physical health shouldn't mean sacrificing your financial health. That's why we offer the AveroCares program, which includes need-based financial assistance.1
Here’s how the billing process works:
We're here for you.
1. Except where prohibited by law or by health insurance plan. Program availability is not guaranteed and may be limited or unavailable in certain states or under certain health insurance plans. Avero Diagnostics does not waive or cap patient co-pays, deductibles, coinsurance, or cost share amounts. Patients must meet eligibility requirements to qualify for financial assistance.
Conveniently pay your bill online.Pay Your Bill